7.19.2017

Beautiful Indoor Pillows on Etsy


Hello, friends!



 I have a question for you all...Do you love to change out your pillows in your family room with the seasons or holidays? 

I seem to like to stick with my everyday color pallete and change pillows out within the same color scheme. I have my downstairs family room in colors of black, cream, brown, and gold which still gives me alot of flexiablity. As you will see I have found some that will add color but will fit in perfectly. 

Here are some ideas for pillows I have found that would work if you enjoy transitioning your pillows with the seasons or color theme.
How beautiful are these two pillows! The Aloriam Etsy Store is currently taking a summer break, but there is good news! They have a website! Their Etsy store will open again August 3rd. 



This Etsy owner, ClavelFashion, has some gorgeous pillows. She even has a sale section for all my friends who love sales! She has a 5-star rating which is always a sign of a great business on Esty. 



These shades of blush are perfect for the Spring and Summer and then you could change them out for a touch of yellow! 

This collection is from Company Twenty Six and you can find them here.


These pillows from AccentMarks on Etsy have some wonderful indoor pillows that will stand out and be adored by guests. 

If you are looking for new pillow covers to add new life to your family room, go to Etsy and search for "pillow covers." I would recommend finding one that offers a zipper so you can wash and always keep it in the best condition possible.

Which is your favorite pillow? 


SaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...