6.15.2017

Fun Night at Home with Items from the Target Dollar Spot


Hello friends! 

It's party time! You all know I love to use pineapple decor for fun! Just brings a smile to my face. We all should have decor or party fun to bring a smile! 


All of these items are actually from the Target Dollar Spot for their summer section! I almost could not believe the great deals! I always love how they have items for everyone within a budget!


I wanted this to be a fun summer set up! This is perfect for having everyone get together, eat, and watch a movie with some yummy foods.



These tin canisters are so handy and cute! As you will see, I used these to hold the quesadillas. There are such a wonderful addition to this summer table setting. 


We have all been drinking water more. I thought it would be fun to use these glasses for our waters! I actually made these fun glasses and they were very easy.


How cute are these happy hour napkins! I just love the pop of color on these. Adds a cute pop of color! 


As you all know, I love my pineapples. These are just perfect! They have the gold trim and a cute watercolor pineapple.

Now onto the food...


Who enjoys some yummy wings? If so, this meal is definitely for you! I baked these wings...yes, a video will be coming out soon to share these yummy wings with your family. We want wings, but we don't need to have them fried and absolutely terrible for us. 


I don't know about your kids, but Trey loves quesadillas! Quesadillas are easy to make and fill everyone's hungry tummies! 

They are very versatile too. You have chicken in your fridge? Make chicken quesadillas. Bell peppers and maybe some mushrooms? Throw those in too! I just love how easy they are to make. 


I made these meatballs in the crockpot! How simple is that? Just let them cook themselves!

 I will post this recipe soon so you and your families can enjoy these as well!



I love these pineapple straws from Target. Can not believe how adorable they are!


As you can see, it was a fun night with the family. We were able to have delicious baked wings, easy to make crockpot meatballs, and versatile quesadillas. It was easy and affordable to bring a fun night to the whole family with foods that everyone enjoys. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post! Thank you for coming along as we share our family night!

Here is a look at my set up during our weekly meal!



What do you like to do for a fun family night? Any go to recipes? 

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...