8.19.2017

What's for Dinner This Week Inspiration & Ideas

Hello Friends! 


I thought it would be fun to share a look into my Youtube series, "Whats For Dinner." You can see my entire playlist of recipes HERE. My hope is this will give you some inspiration for dinner ideas. With school back in session, I know will personally take as much inspiration as possible. 


We have added a BLT Sandwich to our menu because they are simple but so delicious. They are also easy to make and budget friendly. Fresh thinly sliced tomatoes with crisp lettuce and delicious bacon on toasted bread is just amazing! 


This is my Homemade Hamburger Helper recipe which you can find a link for HERE. This is also very simple, budget friendly, and best of all its amazing! I think my son could eat this every night for dinner. I love adding a little Texas Toast with it or some type of garlic bread. 


I recently shared this new recipe that I recreated after a visit to Mellow Mushroom. My son just loved the Meatball Sub that he ordered and I shared it HERE


I tried the Publix Premium Salad Kit this week and it is amazing. I purchased the spinach and bacon kit and I can not wait to have it again. This is going to turn into one of my weekly work lunch items but I will add a little-grilled chicken on top. 


We also had my Taco Zucchini Boats with fresh fruit to a healthy alternative to Taco Tuesday. You can find the recipe HERE



I shared a look at our week here in my YouTube video. Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss out on fun ideas. 

See you in the next post. Remember to follow by email is in the column to your right! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...