8.26.2017

This Week's Workout Schedule and Tips


Hello Friends! 

I am really excited about sharing this new series with you on my YouTube Channel and here on my Blog. This is going to give you the opportunity to follow me during the week and see what new tips I am putting in place in my life and what classes I am taking part in. The idea is for you to then visit YouTube and find a class just like it to do at home or see if your gym offers them!


This week I have really enjoyed several new classes and here is a look at the names so you can see what you can find. 


Class Schedule:

Sunday- Meditation

Monday- Long walk at home

Tuesday- Yoga Class

Wednesday- Insanity Class 

Thursday- Off Day

Friday- Cycle Class 

Saturday - Off Day 


Let's talk about Yoga. 

There are so many different levels of Yoga that you can take part in. Search beginner yoga all the way to advanced on both YouTube and at local gyms. I have taken Yoga many times before but I also love the beginner class because it allows me to move slow and get a great stretch on the weeks that I took more of an advanced Boot-camp style class. 


Barre Sculpt 

This is one class that I absolutely loved and it reminded me of the ten years I took Ballet growing up. Essentially, Barre Sculpt is elements of Pilates, dance, yoga and functional training. The moves are choreographed to motivating music which sets a calm tone in the class. 


Insanity Class 

INSANITY is a revolutionary cardio-based total body conditioning program based on the principles of MAX Interval Training. By using MAX Interval Training, INSANITY pushes the participant to new training heights, resulting in more calories burned, faster results, and a more efficient metabolism.


This past week I came out of the most amazing class and there was a double rainbow waiting for me. This was the perfect way to end class! 


So let's talk about some tips that I have put in place since its all about taking small steps. 

Tip #1
Don't be afraid to try a new class. I jumped in at a new gym and I am trying as many new classes as possible. I am finding what I love and maybe what style doesn't work for me. Just try them! 

Tip #2 
You have to make time for you. There are many days that I want to rush home and turn in after a very busy day but it amazing me if I pull out just a little bit of energy and go for a walk or class I will feel amazing and make better choices. 



Tip #3
When you can't get a workout in go out then just go for a  walk in your neighborhood. Get those steps in. There are days I am so busy with work that I think I must have taken 10,000 steps and I look at my watch and it's only 1,000. Find a way to get more and more steps in. 

Tip #4
Be prepared and pack your snacks and your lunch. You will save so much money and calories. Invest in something to track your steps. You will be surprised how many you are not taking. 



Tip #5 
Have your workout clothes in a place that you can see them to help remind you to wear them and use them! Don't stuff them away in a drawer never to see the light of day. Also, have them out or take them with you to work so you can go to the gym. I find if I come home first I will probably end up staying home. 

Tip #6
Try something new to see different results. This is something we have all heard in our life but write it down and read it daily. 


Here is a better look at how my week went with my workout and the tips I am putting in place. I love taking time to bring you for a look at my life and maybe I can inspire you or you can share something that inspires me. 




See you in the next post. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...