8.01.2017

Ideas for Outdoor Summer Pillows

Hello Friends,
As many of you know I am in the middle of a patio makeover. I wanted to share some of my favorite items that I have recently found that are now on sale since Summer is almost over! The first area I wanted to refresh was my outdoor pillows. Here are a few that I really liked and I have put them in coordinating color schemes. 

Below you will find a link that you can click on to take a better look for more details. 


I love this combination of the black and white with a splash of green. This is a great example of how you can mix solids, stripes, and a splash of color. 


The inside of my patio is all black, white, and cream. I felt like a neutral theme would set a calm and peaceful environment. The outside of my porch where we have layered brick pavers are going to be more fun and festive with hot pink and yellow. 

Here are some ideas for a bright fun theme. 


I also love the idea of using coral and turquoise together. They play off of each other in such a nice way. Below is a great mix of different options. 


No matter which color combo you put in place just have fun and enjoy! Create a space that you can come home to and relax after a busy week. 

I will be sure to share my finished porch with you very soon. I hope you love it as much as I do. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...