8.17.2017

Crockpot Mississippi Roast Recipe




Hello Friends! 
With the school year right around the corner, I am making sure I have all of my easy and fast recipes on hand. Is there anything better than coming home after a busy day and dinner is ready because of our crock pot?



I don’t know why this is called Mississippi Roast but if I could, I would totally change the name of this roast to be “The Best Roast Ever!” 

Five simple ingredients, zero effort, 100% dinner & leftover satisfaction! The flavors are incredible. I never would have thought that four simple ingredients would make such an amazing roast? I loved coming home to this delicious meal! 

Here is what you will need for this great dish! 


INGREDIENTS
  • 3- pound chuck roast
  • 1- ounce packet of dry ranch seasoning mix
  • 1- ounce packet of dry au jus gravy mix
  • 6 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 1/4 cup water
  • pepperoncini
Directions
  1. Add 1/4 cup of water into your slow cooker then place the roast on top.
  2. Sprinkle the dry ranch seasoning mix on top of the chuck roast, then sprinkle the dry au jus mix on top, then place 6 tbsp. of butter on top of the roast, and finally 5 pepperoncini around the roast.
  3. Cook on low for 8 hours.
  4. I like to shred my roast with the two fork method which is slowing pulling it apart. You can serve with mashed potatoes or rice. 


    I have put together a great step by step video to help you! 


    See you in the next post! 
SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...