8.12.2017

Ann Taylor Wish List for Tops




I have always enjoyed shopping at Ann Taylor and The Loft. I thought it would be fun to share a few items I recently found that I have my eyes on to pick up. So many of you share the same style and like the pieces that I like so I just knew you would find this helpful! 

I have done something fun to help you out! You can actually click the link in blue below and you can sign up for a sale alert on any of the pieces I share! Believe me, I am signed up for them myself. It will also take you right to the site to purchase if you find something you just have to have. 


This top is perfect to pair with jeans as they did but also pair to pair with white pants for a white on white look. I love the look of white on white for a date night. 


I love the sleeves on this blue top. I can use this for work and for going out on the weekend. 



I love always loved a wrap top like this. Its flattering and edgy but still has a professional look for the work day. 


This top is perfect for a casual weekend outing. Its perfect to pair as they did in the photo or even dress it up with nice pants. 


I love the look of this colorful bracelet. The black and white strip on the flower petal just pops. It's fun and perfect to take you into fall. 


This scarf has every color I love from the navy to the green. You could pair this with a blush colored top and it would be amazing! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing just a few items that I have my eye on. If this is something you would like to see more of with everything from fashion to home decor leave me a comment below. I would love to hear from you! 



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...