This Week's Themed Black and White Table Decor


Hello friends and welcome!


As you all know, I think we need to see the pretty in our everyday lives. I love to decorate my table to make our dinner special. You don't have to keep the pretty things put up and wait for a special occasion, make everyday special. 





Now on to the plates, the black charger is from Hobby Lobby. I like the black being on the bottom because it adds depth to the plate setting. I was given the white plates with the gold on the edges several years ago and they make the perfect base plate. 

 The gold plates on top are from Pier One. Tying the whole table together, the black, white, and gold plates are from the Nate Berkus Collection at Target. These plates were gathered over time. It is easy to slowly grab pieces over time.  These printed dessert bowls are just beautiful!


The table runner was made by my mom. She gave me a beautiful Christmas ornament that had a similar pattern. This table runner definitely is a great addition to the black and white theme.


I absolutely love… pineapples! As you can see on this black and white themed table, I have two styles of pineapples. The larger pineapple is from Target. I absolutely love how it is a beautiful white. The salt and pepper shakers are also in the shape of pineapples. They are white with a gold crown which is the perfect touch to help them go perfectly with my theme. When decorating with black and white, gold is always a nice pop.


Some pieces you can even grab at the dollar spot at Target. The black and white pitchers are from the dollar spot. I absolutely love these pitchers. The white flowers just pop in them.


The center dome bowl is perfect to put any sweet treats for the week. I found this goodie at HomeGoods.





Watch my What’s for Dinner Series to see what we had for dinner this week on this black and white themed table!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...