6.18.2017

Favorite Finds on Amazon for Pets


Hello, friends! 

As you all know, I have my sweet Binx. He is a Miniature Yorkie. 

I do have a fun surprise that most of you do not know yet...Dallas is looking to adopt a dog in early 2018!  

I recently purchased some new items for Binx so he could travel more with us to Atlanta when we visit Dallas.  I am excited to share my favorite finds for Binx. Dallas will, also, be sharing her favorite finds for her future puppy. Of course, we will be sure to take you along when Dallas picks out her new puppy! 




With all of our fun adventures, we need to have some bathroom bags (1) on hand. Whether it is on the way to Atlanta or around town, it is always good to be prepared with a dog.

Now, this dog's travel bag (2) is incredible. I love the versatility of this bag. 

I recently purchased a watermelon collar for Binx and love how it is gender neutral. Here are some examples of similar collars: watermelon dog collar (3)watermelon dog leash (4), and watermelon dog collar (6)

This travel water bottle (5) is great for all dog owners. This helps keep your dog hydrated while out and about.




Dallas is going to share all of her finds with us! I am so excited to have her join me on this post! 

I am super excited about finding a puppy to adopt next year. 

I agree completely with my mom that every dog owner should have dog water bottle (1). I plan on taking my future dog to Piedmont Park to play, around the Beltline, and so many other places!

As you can tell, I am a huge fan of the color blue. I plan on getting a dog between 7-15 lbs. A dog full body leash (2) would be best so it does not hurt his throat. This dog leash (3) is just perfect for me as it has the dog poop bag holder. I love this blue dog collar (4) for everyday wear. 

Lastly, I think this dog house would be so cute in the apartment for my sweet future dog. I have just the place for it. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! What are your favorite finds on Amazon for your pets?







SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...