This Year's Dining Room Easter Table Tour



 Hello everyone and Happy Easter. I am excited to bring you this year's Easter Table Tour as I share a few new additions. 

For my Easter table, I really wanted to integrate the soft touches of pink and green. I adore using these two colors together during spring. So .......without further ado, here is my Easter Table! 


I was very excited when I found these gorgeous plates from Homegoods last year. I have wanted a soft French County Style plate for Easter, and these worked out perfectly. I only picked up the dessert plate because it's a great way to add to your collection on a budget. You can create the look without having the complete set. 


I was on the hunt for a green and pink table runner and after my search did not result with what I wanted my mother made this one. I absolutely love how perfect it turned out and matches my color scheme perfectly. 


I love the mugs that are part of the set. They are oversized and such a sweet part of the collection. I love having them sit in the sweet tin from the Target Dollar Spot. It is a great $3.00 find from this past week. 



For our family, Easter is a special time of reconciliation. Christ reconciled us to God by sacrificing his life to save us. I know it's fun to share all the cute bunnies and dishes but this Holiday is very special to us for this reason. 


We love to gather around the table and share how God has changed our lives over the last year.


I kept the arrangement classic and simple as well – something to add freshness to the table and help the other decor items that surround it shine. I wanted all of the pieces down the center of the table to be just as important as the centerpiece.



I love these adorable little lettuce cups and they are perfect for dinner rolls. I also love the new addition with the pink glasses. 



The new pink cake plate from Target is very delicate and sweet. It's one of my favorite finds this year and I was very excited to get my hands on it. 


 I hope you enjoyed the tour of these years Easter Table Setting. I pray blessings for you and your family during this very special time.


Be sure to see the video link below for a better tour of all the special pieces in my collection. I hope you walk away inspired. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you never miss out on great tips and all the fun! 


Happy Easter Friends! 


SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...