4.06.2017

A Bunny Garden Easter Kitchen Table Tour

Hello Friends........


I am excited to share my Kitchen Table Easter Tour with you this year. One of my favorite parts of this year's table is the theme which is, "A Bunny Garden." I also love that so many of the pieces came from The Target Dollar Spot and the clearance section. 

Even though the Target Dollar Spot really is the Bullseye Section now since the prices range from $1 to $5 I am still amazed at the wonderful items I find. It seems like each year I have the chance to add something new and fun. 


The next three photos are an example of the three different plate settings I have. The carrots are from the Target Dollar Spot and each one is different. There are stripes, plaid, and polka dots and I love how they look on each spot. 

I was so excited to find the flower petal chargers at Hobby Lobby and they are only $1.99 a piece. They come in so many different colors but the green worked perfect for my theme. 




The bunnies are from the Target Dollar Spot and were purchased last year and I am so happy to have two for each side of the table. I kept mine simple but you could tie ribbon around their neck and really have a lot of fun with them. 


The carrot sacks are also from Target and would be such a fun gift to give the kids and have them filled with candy! 



The white table runner is from Target and was only $3.00. I took ribbon that I picked up from Hobby Lobby and ran down the center for an extra touch of Spring. Remember to use your 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby when picking up your extra pieces to add to your collection. 


I smile every time I see my little bunny straws because of that little cotton tail. It is just so cute! I can only imagine how much the kids will love seeing the straw in their cups!


I hope you enjoyed a look at this years kitchen Easter table and that you were able to take away ideas to put in place at your home. I have put together an awesome video to let you have more of a walk thru of how everything is placed. Enjoy and Subscribe! 


See you in the next post and have a very Happy Easter! 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...