1.26.2017

Target Dollar Spot Planner and Stationary



Target really hit a homerun with their amazing stationary and planner items this week! I love everything I picked up. I plan to use many of the items for gifts for special people in my life! 


As you can see I had a lot of fun visiting my Target Dollar Spot but several of my items are being put away for a college care package that I am making for my daughter. She is in her senior year of college and a gift from home is always appreciated. I am also making gift packets for friends. These are the perfect type of items you should pick up and put away to have on hand during the year when you need something special for that someone special in your life! 


The small notepads are perfect for writing your daily to-do list on and placing in your planner so you can have it at your fingertips all during the day. How pretty are these! 




I am having a lot of fun with washi tape and I think this roll is a really cute set and perfect for my college care package! 


I can not begin to tell you how many of the Target $ Spot pencils and pen sets I own but every time I look at them I just love them even more! 


These 3D hearts are perfect for your planner not only for February but all during the year. 


If you can find this heart set be sure to pick it up because I am sharing a DIY Valentines project to you this week that you will want to take parIt'sn. Its a really cute idea that I do each year. 


I love these small binder clips and this set is perfect as Spring and Summer are quickly approaching. These will look adorable for the warmer months as you plan color schemes in your planner and in your home office. 




This set is a must-have for anyone that loves to plan. I love the arrows and each one of the notepads are a perfect addition to your planner. 


One item I love to have on hand are the page markers and this set is perfect for every color scheme. They make it so much easier to flip write to the section you need in your planner. From the daily calendars to the running list you keep its great to have these in place. 


I love everything about the two different sticker sheets they have in this collection. You will want to pick up several sheets if you can get your hands on them! 



Come along now and click the video link below to see a better look at each item! 



See you in the next post! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...