1.01.2017

New Year's Eve Celebrations and Decor Party Ideas


We had an excellent start to our day on New Year's Eve. Dallas and I went out for some shopping time and enjoyed a great lunch. It's so nice to spend time with her while she is home from college during the Winter Break. 


Dallas snapped this picture while we were at lunch and you can clearly see I am very happy having everyone under one roof. There really is something magical about the holidays. 


We had a lot of fun putting all the treats together to enjoy while we waited for the clock to reach midnight. They were all very simple and gold glitter makes everything better. You can pick up the silver and gold edible glitter from Michaels. 


The cute black and white striped straws are from Target in their Dollar Section. 


The paper plates also come from Target in their party supply section. They had a lot of cute pieces to match the set. 


The little miniature hats are from the Dollar Section at Target and of course we all know and love the gold wrapped candies. I love how they look more like decor than candy. 


This is one of my favorite pictures from the night which you might have seen on Facebook and Instagram! 




I also took premade miniature eclairs and sprinkled edible glitter on them. I put them on cupcake holders to dress them up and I love how they turned out. 



I had to make Binx take part in the activities but I am not too sure he was pleased. Oh well, we should all have fun every now and then! 


Of course, we have Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice so everyone can part in the fun. 



I love how cute the eclairs look on the cupcake stands. I honestly did no cooking or baking but I achieved that look of taking time to make things special for the ones I love. 



We had a wonderful time and you can join us in the video below. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out because 2017 is going to be full of amazing tips that you can use along with a lot of fun! 



See you next time! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...