12.04.2016

DIY Napkin Boxwood Wreath for Napkins During Christmas




Run ......don't walk......to Target as quickly as you can and pick up this garland in the Bullseye section. It's $3 for six yards and I am going to show you three different ways to use the small wreath accessories for your dinner table. 


This one is an elegant look with the wreath placed right on top of the gold silverware. I think it's just a special touch. I also show you how to make the wreaths in my video at the bottom of this post. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out on the fun and tips!


With my kitchen table, I have set it up as you can see below. I love the look of the wreath and ribbon together in the center of the plate. 


I love how the kitchen table really came together this year and if you would like to see a complete tour you can see that in the post just before this one. In that post, there is also a great video walking you through step by step! 


I have a complete 25 Days of Christmas going on with my Youtube Channel at Mrs. Erica so be sure to check out each day! 


Here is the video link so you can see step by step how to make these fun wreaths! 


See you in the next post! 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...