12.22.2016

Christmas Entrance to My Home


Welcome to my home! 


I love how when you enter my home there is a nutcracker in place to greet you and he stands guard at night! 


This year I found this adorable picture at Kirklands and had to have it for my entry way of my home. I loved the fact that it was on sale and it matched the area perfectly! 


Next to my front door I have this little side table that has my new special delivery Santa mailbox. I love the idea of dropping off a letter to Santa and then taking a cup of hot chocolate. Sounds fun right! 


I found this at Michaels and I just love it. You can put letters in on the top and take them out from the back. 


I also found this "Believe" pillow at Michaels during their big doorbuster sale. I picked it up for $5.00 and I just love it. The metal wire basket is from the Bullseye Spot at Target. The blanket scarf is also from Target. 


I love the way everything came together this year. It's one of my favorite spots and makes me so happy to walk by each night. 





I hope you enjoyed taking a look at this years decor. I love adding new pieces easy year and this year were some of my favorite additions . 



I have attached the video below so you can see more details. Have fun and be sure to subscribe so you never miss out! 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...