12.15.2016

Christmas Dining Room Tour Which is One of My Favorites



I have really enjoyed sharing my 25 Days of Christmas Series with all of you on both my Youtube channel and my blog. Here is a look at my Christmas Dining Room tour. Come along as I share each special detail with you! 


Starting off with a look of the dining room, I went with a red plaid theme. I love the look of red plaid during the holidays. I picked up this tablecloth last year and simply folded it to make it a runner. It's great to find ways to make an item work for you in two different ways. 


I am a huge fan of Nutcrackers and these two match my theme perfectly. The sequins are amazing on his vest and his gold platform matches the gold theme perfectly. 





I wanted a centerpiece that was not so tall that you could not see over it and this was very simple. I placed delicate ornaments in a glass topped dish. It really is just that simple. 





I love the ornaments on each of my trees and I always make sure I add to my collection by shopping at Pier 1 the day after Christmas. I love the look of their ornaments but the Nutcrackers, of course, are my favorite. 


I have one of my two tall Nutcrackers standing guard at the tree. I was very excited to pick these up one year after Christmas during the big sale. 


I had added a special touch on my coffee bar with the sweet sign I found at Hobby Lobby this year. Hot Cocoa anyone?


Every year I get so excited to have the chance to use my candy cane napkins from Pier 1. This year I wrapped a sweet ribbon around them with a small ornament. Both the ribbon and ornament are from the Target PaperSource collection. 


I love these little dessert glasses with the red and green colors running through them. Perfect addition! 






The hutch has a beautiful garland that I made a few years ago. To help keep this together I hang this on nails in my attic so it stays full. 




The Christmas tree has the matching red plaid ribbon that I picked up from Michaels. A tip with the ribbon is always try to purchase the wired ribbon because it's so much easier to work with and holds its shape better. 





I am very happy with how everything came together and I can not wait for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day Breakfast! 






Come along and you can watch my video to see a more detailed view! 


I hope you enjoyed the tour and I can't wait to share with you again tomorrow! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...