11.30.2016

Christmas Kitchen Table Decor in Black and White Theme


Welcome to Day One of my 25 Days of Christmas Series!  I am very excited to share a look into every day up until Christmas this season! My post will be full of ideas that you can use for the holiday season. 


Let's start with a tour of my kitchen table decor for this Christmas as I went with a black and white theme. I decided to go traditional with my dining room which has the holiday green and red color scheme. I used a black and white theme for the kitchen table. I love coming home each day and seeing the table all set with this fun theme. 


Each year I purchase a new matching set of nutcrackers, and the tall set is a set that I picked up almost five years ago. Who knew that they would one day make this table complete. 


The smaller black and white are a set I found at HomeGoods last year. I could not rush over to them quick enough. 


On Day Two you will see a tutorial that I share with you on how to make the wreath accessory that you see in the center of the plate. I love the boxwood look of them. I purchased this in the Target Dollar Spot and for six yards it was only $3.00. 


My plates are from the Nate Burkes line at Target, and I bought them several years ago. There are two different patterns in the set of four. I love how they are trimmed in gold which matches my white large dinner plate. 


I love the way my center piece came together. It all started with the new ornament my mother gave me for hosting Thanksgiving Dinner at my home this year. I found the hook at Hobby Lobby and it looks perfect hanging from it as it sits on this gold tray from HomeGoods. 




Anytime you have a large bench or chair like this one shown below its a good idea to add a pillow to soften the area. I found this pom pom black pillow at HomeGoods. 



I found garland at the Dollar Tree and made these wreaths for the windows and hung them with ribbon that matches the table runner. I keep these up all year because it adds a soft touch to the corner. 



I have a great video that I put together to give you more of a personal look at all of the decorations on my kitchen table. I hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe so you dont miss any part of my 25 Days of Christmas! 


See you tomorrow as I bring you Day Two! 



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...