11.12.2016

Amazing Thanksgiving Fall Dining Room Tour


Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to my home as I share a tour of my dining room. I have it set up and ready for my family to come over and enjoy Thanksgiving lunch. As you know I love decorating for the Holidays and Thanksgiving is no exception. 

Come along as I share this year's table setting with you! 



I have to start out with my new addition to my collection which is this plaid tablecloth. Eddie found this just the other night at Walmart, and all of their Thanksgiving items were on clearance. I was so excited when he called me on Facetime to show me the last one hanging on the hook and I had to have it. It's the perfect addition! 


I love that I have my plaid collection from Target that I picked up last year to use and serve Hot Apple Cider from. The orange plaid tray is from Target and was on clearance along with the beautiful plaid pitcher. I love the gold top on the pitcher which is that extra touch that really makes it special. 

The little plaid plates are from the Bullseye Spot at Target this year. I picked up a set with the orange plaid and the white plaid. 


The leave plates are from World Market but I purchased them several years ago. I have seen plates like them at HomeGoods over the past few years. 


 The glittered gold pumpkins are from Pier 1 during the after Thanksgiving clearance sale. I felt they were perfect for Thanksgiving. 


This little table was recently my coffee station, but now that I have my new coffee station I found the perfect home for it. It's the perfect side table right from my front door. This is actually where I will have my hot apple cider to greet everyone as they come. 

Would you believe that everything but the flowers is from Target? Everything is either from the Dollar Spot or the Clearance sections. I love everything about Target. You can decorate your home and stay on a budget easily. 





Be sure to see the video at the end of this post because I share several other tips with you that will help you this Holiday as you decorate and prepare for your guest. 



When you see items in the Dollar Spot at Target always think of a creative way you could incorporate it in your home. I have added little items all around my home for different Holidays. These little plaid plates are a great example. 


The pumpkin table runner is from HomeGoods and the plaid table cloth is from Walmart. The tablecloth is actually large enough to cover the entire table put I wanted to add an additional layer by using the wood from my table. 




I also used gold, silver, and white as colors for the center of my table. I love the way they each play off of each other and are very elegant. White hydrangeas are my favorite flower and fit perfectly for any time of year. 



My coffee bar is set and ready to go. This will be perfect for after dinner to go along with the desserts. I have everything from different flavor coffees to hot cocoa and apple cider. 






Come along and take a look at the video below to see everything for yourself! I am really happy with how everything turned out. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out and so you can be part of all the Christmas fun that will be taking place this year! 




SaveSave
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...