10.13.2016

Awesome Fun Treat Carmel Apple Pretzel Bites




It's Fall and I love everything about a Carmel Apples, but I always feel bad because I never finish them. They can also be very hard to eat sometimes without making a big mess. The idea of biting into the apple while balancing it on the stick is a lot to handle! This treat takes care of both of those issues, and they are amazing! 


These are so simple to make, and you only need three ingredients. Bag of Rolo's, an apple, and pretzels! That's its! 

The first step is to unwrap your Rolo candies and don't eat them as you unwrap them! Once you accomplish this stop for a minute and tell yourself what a great job you did. 

Preheat your oven to the lowest temperature. 

Cut your apple into small pieces. You can remove skin or leave on. 

On a cookie tray lay out your pretzels and then top with a Rolo candy. Place in the oven for about 2 minutes or until the chocolate looks soft. Don't walk away from the oven. 

When you take them out place a piece of the apple on each Rolo. I made a few with apples on top and a few with just the Rolo. They were both yummy!



You can follow along with me as I make these in the video below. Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss out! We have such a fun community.



These are great to make with the kids as a weekend project. When you put them out for your family they will go very fast! 


See you next time as I bring another fun post your way! 




 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...