Awesome Fall Halloween Home Tour



"Fall is here; Fall is here!" I am sure you can hear me singing from the rooftops because I love this time of year. You can start to feel just a little bit of a temperature change when you step out the door. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing drastic but at least it's not 99 degrees outside! 

I was so excited for October 1st to get here because I could put out phase one of my Fall items out. Now I am sure you are wondering what is phase one? On October 1st I put out my fun Halloween items and November 1st I put out my Fall Thanksgiving items. So here we are with October 1st and let me share my decor with you!


My color scheme is black, orange, and white and I top it off with stripes and polka dots. I love the way it all matches and just has such a fun look. I picked up almost everything in the picture above from Hobby Lobby last year. They always have something just like it every year. You can usually get it on sale before Halloween or use a coupon. 

I have also been very impressed with HomeGoods and Pier 1 with the fun Halloween items they have this year. 


I collect these little pumpkin guys and every year I try to pick up a new one. I just think they are the cutest little pumpkin men I have ever seen. Every time I walk by them in my dining room I just have to stop, smile, and move their little bobble heads. 


I love adding a touch of pumpkin and spice in every corner of the kitchen and dining room. Glitter and sparkle just make everything festive and fun. 


Always watch for items to go on sale and find ways to layer them. I picked up this little Halloween tag for $.24 cents last year. I love how cute it is on my 3 tier stand sitting out with a few of my other fun items. 


Now this is my new favorite addition and it's my fall bar cart. This sign was my major find of the year last Halloween. I walked into Pier 1 the day after Halloween, and there is was for a major reduction in price and I just knew I had to have it for my bar cart. 

I added my Target Plaid collection items from last year and it says everything Fall and Hot Chocolate! 


The little plaid plates are from the Target Dollar Spot this year. Two come in the set for $3.00 and you can pick from the orange plaid and the white plaid. I picked up a set of each and they are ready for fun festive holiday treats. 

I also have hot apple cider sitting on the bar and I have been enjoying a nice cup during the week. 


How cute are these little hats from Pier 1? Each year they bring out a new Halloween ornament and these were from a few years ago. I actually really want to pick up with the little ladies that are out this year. I just checked their website and they are not shown online so I might have to make a stop by their store. These are the kind of items that once they are gone that's it! 


I love the idea I came up with for Halloween plates. I did not want to spend a lot on plates and I could not find something that fit the look I wanted until I saw these but.............they are paper plates. They have two different sets and one packet has 24 plates and one set has 50 plates. I felt like if my table is an 8 top setting and the packet has 50 plates I can use these for years!  I thinking mixing paper and glass for something as fun as Halloween is just fine! 

I made the napkins from ribbon that I picked up from Hobby Lobby and plain white linen napkins from HomeGoods. I actually have a video tutorial on my Youtube channel with directions on how to make the no sew napkins. 



I will also be bringing you lots of yummy recipes that you can make for the month of October. There is something about the cool air that makes me want to get in my kitchen and bake. 


I am really excited to fill the month of October with several Friday Movie Nights, Smores around the fire pit outside, weekend treats, and just lots of family time! 

Come along for the tour in the video link below. I hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe so you never miss out! 


See you in the next post! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...