9.03.2016

Target Dollar Spot DIY Halloween Project


You might be thinking to yourself that it is the first week of September, and I am posting a Halloween DIY project but when it comes to the Target Dollar Spot you have to be quick. If you don't purchase items as soon as you see them then, it's going to be too late. 

Would you look at how cute this is sitting on my kitchen counter!


I wanted to get this out to you as quickly as possible because I just purchased these items this week. The Target Dollar Spot is loaded with so many fun fall items and now is the time to check them out. Of course, you can purchase a Halloween towel, but I love to make Holiday items that I can enjoy all Season. 


I have the video linked below that will show you how to make these step by step and everything, but the black towel was found in the Dollar Spot this week. The orange towels come in a set of two which gives you the chance to use these in multiple ways. 


I love the look of this towel hanging on my stove. Of course, it goes without saying that this is for decoration only and YES my family knows how that works! 


The little stand is also from the Dollar Spot and it such a cute touch with the towel. 


This is so cute to have sitting out during the holidays or wrap up as a little gift basket!


Come take a look at the video tutorial below and run grab your items while they are on the shelf at Target! 


I can't wait to see you in the next post! Be sure to Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you never miss out! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...