New Ann Taylor Tassel Top Thats Also on Clearance


We had so much fun this weekend exploring our City and taking in what is in our own backyard. I came across this set of wings that were painted on this building and I knew it would be the perfect background for my white outfit I wanted to share this week. 


Let me start by telling you about my new top from The Loft that I found on the clearance rack. You can find the top here. I do not plan to wash this top because I do not want to mess up the tassels that hang on the front. I will use the Dryel dry-cleaning at home system to help keep it in tack. Oh course its not going to be the shirt I pick out when we want to go to dinner and have ribs since its all white. 


I love the white on white look as I paired it with jeans. You will need to wear a white cami under it because it is a little thin but that is what makes it perfect for Summer. This top is also very cute with navy capri pants since the navy color runs through the top. It also doesn't need a necklace because the tassels work as one. 


I absolutely love the wings in the background and it reminds me a set of wings that I think are in LA that I have seen many people share a photo in front of. Its different than my normal style but thats what makes these photo blog post fun each week. 


Trey is such a great helper as he jumped out of the car with me and helped me take these. Thats a good sport!


Now this picture is a lot of fun because its an official Pokemon stop!!! That right I said it, "A Pokemon stop!!!"


This picture was fun to take because of the reference to my city. Its interesting to see all of this going up in the downtown area. 


I could not help but add a couple of the fun pictures from when we were shopping which I hope you had a chance to see in the video link below. I loved this tree topper which was a crystal crown. 


It seems like horns are going to be very popular this year but I am not sure how they will be used. Row after row had horns on them so of course I had to group a quick photo. My kids just love when I have these moments!



I hope you had fun taking a look at this weeks outfit blog post. Be sure to take a look at the video above so you can come along with us. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...