7.23.2016

Hotel Room Tour at the Amazing Grand Bohemian Hotel


I just returned from a business trip and the hotel we stayed in has to be my new all time favorite. We stayed at the Grand Bohemian in Mountain Brook, Alabama. I can not wait to bring Eddie back for a weekend getaway very soon. Come take a look at everything this hotel has to offer which I will be sharing in my next few post but today lets look at the hotel room itself. 


The minute you walk into the lobby you are amazed with the set up and the candles they have burning smell amazing and fill the room. I almost could not finish checking in because I wanted to photograph everything and take it in. 


When I walked into the room I immediately saw the bathroom to my left and it says everything girly and amazing. From the very light pink color on one accent wall and then the amazing mirror and vanity set up. It was just beautiful. 


The shower is a walk in and made from stone. I love the glass door and its really a room to itself. 



In the hall right outside of the bathroom is a large beautiful tall mirror. Also there is a beautiful light fixture which is just another way the hotel paid attention to every detail. It reminds me of a large flower. 


The room has two very large pieces of art that bring out the green and purple color scheme. Again they add that extra touch to detail with the art style lamp over it to help feature the artwork. I love the gold frame on each picture. 




The white bedding really allows the purple headboard and art work to pop. I love the idea of white bedding in a room because you can change the color theme easily with different and new pillows. I actually plan to put white bedding in one of my guest bedrooms that I am making over. 


Butterflies are a theme in the hotel as you an see from this picture and also are on the carpet in the hallway leading to each room. 


Here is a look at one of the very cool light feature that is located between the two beds in the room. Its a chain and has such a very edgy look and I love it. 



This has to be my new favorite must have item I want. Its a light built into the headboard that folds out and allows you more light to read with in bed. I love this and can not believe I have not seen something like this before. I have been doing some research online and have found that I could have a very classic light added to my current wood headboard and I might do this. I really need more light in bed to see better at night. 


The sitting corner in the room was beautiful and one of the highlights of the room. I never thought about using purple and green together the way they did in the hotel and I am now such a fan. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to make my entire house purple and green but this would be so much fun in a guest bedroom. 


I love the idea of the pop of green from the lamp to help bring out the color scheme. It really helped pull it all together. 




When we came in the room they had this amazing CD playing and you can actually purchase it. I love it! It was so calming and every time I came back to the room to rest or freshen up I always went right to the music and turned it on. I loved it. 


If you have followed me for any amount of time I am sure you know that I love a coffee bar and wow this is the best coffee bar I have had in any hotel rom. All I can say is, " YES please." This made morning coffee so much better. 


Every door in the hotel hall is purple and I love it. It just felt so rich and amazing. You should see how every door just popped as you walked down the hallway which was also filled with art work. 



The hallway is filled with artwork that you could also purchase. I just absolutely love the vibe and feeling of this hotel room. I can not wait for you to see the rest of the hotel in my next few post. Be sure to come back tomorrow for my next post! 




Be sure to watch the video above to see a tour of everything and a look into my visit. I just know you will love it!


SaveSave http://goto.target.com/c/301228/81938/2092
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...