7.03.2016

Fun New Summer Top from The Loft During Their Huge Sale

Happy Sunday Friends, 

I love everything about this blue and white look as this shirt is paired with my favorite jeans. I fell in love with this off-the-shoulder chambray top with cute tie-sleeves. The cotton was crisp, yet soft, and the elastic is comfortable on the shoulders. Considering Loft is having their best sale all year (50% off everything plus free shipping!!), I could not pass it up. I saw the sweet girl at the register with it on and loved how cute it was! 

Fit Tip: The top runs large...this Regular M was a little wide for me. I might have been able to wear a small but I didn't want to change it since it was being shipped and this is such a popular shirt. 


You can find it here - Shirt 
You can find the jeans here- Jeans
You can find the Tory Burch Shoes here- Shoes



We had so much fun after church finding some pretty spots to take pictures. I must say Trey is a very good photographer! Of course I had to take a couple next to my favorite flower. 



I decided not to pair this with a necklace because it gives your shoulders a chance to be the star of the show. I did however pair it with several statement bracelets that turned out so cute stacked together. 


This shirt is perfect for the 4th of July and would look so cute with red jeans or red capri pants also. 


I love the next couple of pictures we took at the cutest spot, I call it my adult size play house! 




I might have to let the boys know that every Sunday after church will be a quick photo time for the outfit of the day so I can share with each of you! I must admit that I am having fun finding new little spots in my city that make the perfect picture spots! 


See you next time! 



SaveSave
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...