6.24.2016

Whats for Dinner Week Thirteen


Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend. I think I am going to do a little work in my yard and a little organizing in my home. Its funny that I think that sounds like fun! 



So last Friday night was very easy. I had a gift card for Bonefish and I picked up two orders of the Bang Bang Shrimp and a bowl of the crab soup for both Eddie and myself. Quick and easy was on the agenda for this night after a very busy week. 








I love going to Publix and picking up their fresh sushi they make right in the store. It has to be one of my favorite and for a grocery store they do an amazing job. I also really enjoy the crab salad that they make fresh in the store. Its the perfect afternoon lunch. 




I just love Sunday morning before church. I like to get up before Eddie and Trey and make a yummy breakfast that they can enjoy before we leave for service. 




Is there anything better than steak and potatoes? I don't think so!!

Except for maybe Steak Taco Night!!!



Yes that is Homemade Guacamole in the green bowl and its so good. 



One of our favorite treats is to stop by Panera Bread and pick up a cup of the Black Bean Soup. Its perfect to go with a sandwich made at home or to have when you just want something light for dinner. 


I have switched my breakfast up lately and I am enjoying yogurt, strawberries, and granola. Its perfect to have at my desk each morning at work as I start the day. 


We had Fish Tacos this week and I have to tell you that this table setting was one of my favorite. I love everything about it. 







The next night I made Fish Taco's again because I had so much left over and I did not want it to go to waste but look at how changing the table setting made it feel different. 






Take a look at the video below to come along during our week of meal planning! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out. 


I hope you enjoyed and be sure to come back by again soon! 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...