6.30.2016

I Love a Great Price on a Dress


This weekend I went shopping at The Loft and I could not believe the dress that I found for $4.88 and it was my size. The only dress on the rack and it fit, how lucky can a girl be! 

The little blue sweater that just happens to match was also $4.88 but it was not intended to go together. Its the perfect little Summer dress for any occasion. 


I paired mine with a little pair of open toe flip flops with gold accents. 


We found a new little spot in my City that has to be my favorite spot to take outfit photos for my blog. I love how the trees line the street and it says everything South! 



I was so excited that Trey agreed to take a couple of pictures with me. We had so much fun laughing and posing for pictures as Eddie took them. I think this is going to be an awesome place to take Senior Photos in a few years. 




I just can not believe how much taller he is than me and we are only at the start of our freshman year. 


I love the look of the white house at the end of the street that you can see between us. 




I know I have said it before but Trey and Eddie are such great sports to go along with me on my Blog and Youtube adventures and take part in them! 



Always keep an eye out on the clearance racks and use your imagination on how you can mix and match different pieces. I just could not believe the price of the sweater and dress and it was like they were made for each other! 


I paired my new dress with the perfect purple stone necklace that Dallas gave me for Mothers Day a few years ago. Its stunning as it hangs on the gold chain. It was a perfect match for the dress. 


Be sure to leave me a comment below if you would like to see more outfit post in the future. I think it would be so much fun to run by and snap a few photos right after church or on a fun date night! I would love to hear your thoughts!! 


See you next time! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...