5.06.2016

Burre Beauty Diffuser Review


I recently shared with everyone on my Youtube Channel how much I love this oil diffuser from Burre Beauty. Let me share with you a couple of the reasons why I love it. 


This is all only my opinion and how I feel about the product but on their website it states that one of the features is by using it will reduce stress and increase focus. I can tell you one of my favorite things to do is go straight to my unit when I start my bath and turn it on. There is just something about the way the lights slowly change colors that I love and find so calming. 


Works with essential oils and after sharing my video so many of you told me how you use essential oils for yourself and people in your family that suffer from allergies. I am very excited to try this for my husband and son this weekend. 



I love that this little unit allows you to pick the mist mode you want, choose from 7 different colors or the multi color which plays through each one, and best of all its portable. You know we love to travel and I can not wait to bring this on an upcoming trip. I find sometimes when I travel on business I really get homesick and sometimes a familiar scent can calm me. 



Here is a look at how I have mine set up on my bathroom counter so that it fills the room at night. I love that I can see it right from my bathroom and watch all of the colors rotate through. 


If you would like to try one of these you can purchase it from the companies site at this link- Here

Choose from two mist-modes: 30 second durations on-and-off, or continuous mist for up to 6 hours. The diffuser comes with LED lights that can be set to 7 different colors in dim and bright settings to fit the mood of your environment and create the best experience. With only a few drops of your favorite oils, fill up your home and enjoy a beautiful night of sleep. The waterless auto shut-off function gives peace of mind and saves energy. 


Take a look at the video link below for a look of lots of helpful information. I love to make every night a spa night and you can to! 


See you next time! 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...