At Home Store Visit for Home Decor Items




I absolutely love everything about shopping for home decor items. I wish I had 15 bedrooms in my home so I could create a new design and theme in every room. During our recent trip to New Orleans we stopped at the At Home Store in both Mississippi and New Orleans. There were so many items I just loved and a took a few photos to share with you. 



I just love the rows and rows of pillows they have in stock right now. I wish I had a pink themed room because I would absolutely grab these pillows. I love the style and wish I could take one of each. 


This green rug really caught my eye and again I wish I had a place for it. This has to be one of my favorite colors and it really pops. 


This display was amazing. I would love the center island cart for my kitchen. I love the color and the extra storage it offers. It would be perfect for entertaining any time of the year. 


Come along with me as I shop in both of the At Home Stores we stopped by on our recent weekend trip. 




See you next time! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...