4.14.2016

New Matchboxes I Love to Decorate With From Etsy




I recently saw on someone's Instagram page about a company on Etsy that sell these cute matchboxes and I had to have them. How cute are they? 


I love adding those extra touches that make things pretty and these do just that. They come in a set of three boxes and I think they look so pretty displayed out for everyone to see. She has about five different patterns to choose from and I can not wait to order more. You can order your own set from Ann Harwell McElhaney. Her Etsy shop is Annechovie



I think the next set I am going to order will be the light pink with the elephants on them. Oh I just love them all! Look how pretty these look displayed on this pretty silver tray on my coffee table. The candle is also a new favorite that I am sure you saw in a previous post. Its from Target and smells just like the lemon drop candy we ate as a child. 


These will make great little gifts for friends during Christmas. I love to give gifts that are unique like this and not just something you can run out and find at any local store. Can you just imagine how cute they will be with a beautiful candle wrapped up in an elegant gift bag. 





Until next time! 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...