4.11.2016

How Was Your Sunday....Mine Was....



I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday. The weather here was amazing all weekend with a high of 82 and the sun was shining all day! 




I started the morning off with making breakfast and serving it up "Pretty Style" as I call it. There is breakfast and then there is "Pretty Breakfast" which is my favorite! 



The coffee station was set and ready to go. One of my favorite additions from this past year is my coffee station. I love decorating it in so many different ways. 


You should always treat yourself even if its just you and your husband. Pull out a pretty cup and display it like I did above. Don't save your pretty dishes for a special occasion because everyday is a special occasion. You deserve the very best!



I love my new pineapples that I picked up from Target for the very low price of $14.99 each. Click the Target link and it will take you to the pineapples on their site. It looks like the white one might be out of stock but keep an eye out.   
Look how cute the table looked this weekend during breakfast before church. How could you not be happy looking at this and it would make everyday the perfect day. 




I hope you had a chance to see my weekend haul from Homegoods, Target, and Michaels! Click below to see. 



Leave me a comment and tell me what you did this weekend, I can't wait to hear!!!






Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...