Day Two || What Shall We Do Today On A Fun Cruise


Well hello again friends...............I am so happy you get to come along with us on our cruise through the videos and photos and I hope you enjoy! 





I have a new favorite and its these pants from Belks with the Crown & Ivy Line. 
They are the perfect cruise pants and a must have! They come in several different patterns and I picked up 3 different pairs. You can mix and match them in several different ways like I did with the t-shirts and cardigans. It was cool enough around the ship that I enjoyed wearing my cardigan. 



Here is another look upclose of the artwork that is made out of thread. How creative is this! Can you imagine having to line each one of these up. 





Above is a look at the computer room, library and game room. The chairs were so comfy to just curl up and read a good book. There was plenty of seating for a great family game. I also like how the computer room had an open floor that over looked the library which made it very open. 



The ship was beautiful and Royal Caribbean does an amazing job taking care of it. You can tell its a very loved ship. 


Would you look at how cute Royal Caribbean made Easter for us on the Independence of the Seas




The Easter cake was amazing and so much fun to watch them put the finishing touches on. They were so proud of the work they had done with the cake. 



After seeing the Easter goodies we were off to brunch at Chops where the Senior Officers treated us and it was a treat. 


Would you look at this view. It seems like every time we went to lunch and dinner we had the most amazing view. I took it in every time we sat down. 



The dessert table was wonderful with so many different choices. I have to admit that I went back for seconds.....yes I did. 


Hello Easter Bunny on this very special Easter. 



The food was just amazing with a mixture of seafood to steak and the desserts were over the top. 


Why yes that is my second little friend and boy did I love it. 



We hope you had a very special Easter! Come spend some more time with us by clicking the video link below. 

Enjoy....


Are you keeping up with the video series? If so, leave me a comment and tell me your favorite part so far. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...