4.13.2016

A Look Into This Week



So how has your week been? Mine has been very good. We are back from vacation, all of the Easter table setting items are up, and the Spring Decor is out! Pineapples anyone?



I am so in love with my new pineapples I picked up from Target. You can get your pineapple here. This weekend I made breakfast before church and I just loved the way the table looked as I was cooking in the kitchen. 


I also sat down when we returned and took my planner and idea notebook and started putting everything into place. I have so many ideas and I am working so hard to put them in place. While traveling on the cruise I had the time to do a lot of brainstorming. I am very excited. 


I am still so happy with my new 3 tier stand I picked up from Homegoods. I have already staged it in so many different ways. It was well worth the $16.99 and I can not wait to pick up someone more. I would love one made in wood. 


I have really enjoyed getting in the kitchen and cooking sweet treats for Trey. Blueberry muffins are one of his favorite breakfast treats. Again when you do things like this make it pretty so you can enjoy it even more than if it was just on a plain white plate. Enjoy all of your pretty things. 


My new favorite candle is from Target and its the Lemon Drop. It smells amazing and its the perfect kitchen candle. It reminds me of the lemon drop little hard candy I ate as a child. 


This week was full of fun events but the highlight had to be a commercial piece I took part in. I have no idea why I was so nervous but it was a blast. I can not wait to see the completed work when its complete. 


To see a look into the week take a look at my weekly video below. Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss out. 



See you next time and I can not wait to share more with you very soon. 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...