3.23.2016

Easter Ideas for a Fun Family Gathering




One thing I love about having a blog is I can go back over the years and pull the previous post that I have put together during each Holiday and share it in one large post like this. Take a look below for lots fun ideas that you can put together for your family.



Click this link here to take a complete tour of my Easter 2016 Dining. I love the new addition of my bunny Easter plates. 
Click link here- Easter Tour.



Click link here to see how to make the cuties Easter Treat that your guest can take home with them after all of the fun celebrations around the dining room table. Click link here for the how to on Bunny Tails. 



I love these Chocolate Covered Easter Peeps that I made last year and they will stay on my list for each Easter. Click the link here to see how easy it is to make these. Easter Bunny Peeps. 


This is so much fun to have on the table as you are putting dinner together for your family to enjoy. I love how festive these are and they are so easy to make. Click link here for details. Carrot Shaped Cheese Sticks. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and that you have the opportunity to make them for your family. Have a very blessed Easter!



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...