1.19.2016

Whats for Dinner Week Two


We are in full swing with eating healthy and I have to admit we are actually really enjoying it. I find I am having fun getting creative with new meals. My family is also loving the taste and flavor of everything and my son hasn't noticed the vegetables I am sneaking in. 



This is one of my most favorite dishes I make and its my healthy Salmon with Hoisin Sauce. It has such a great flavor and it is on keep list for my family. You can see the recipe here- Salmon


One of my new favorite salads is so simple but is all about how the chicken is cut. I cut it at a slant which makes it paper thin and I love having it with a fresh spring salad. This made the perfect Sunday lunch after church. 


The next night we had the Hoisin Salmon again because it was made and on hand. I wanted to share this with you to show that left overs can be made so your family feels like it has a different twist. Add a side salad and a new vegetable and its a new meal but helps you use up what you have on hand. 


Be sure to take a look at the video below to see the other items we had. I am working on sharing lots of new meals with you each week. I also mention in the video that I have started following Dashing Dish so you might want to check her out. She makes amazing dishes and so far I have loved all of them which you will see in the video below!


Remember that I post my Whats for Dinner Series every Friday with a new video on Youtube and will follow that up with a video post right after. Have an awesome week! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...