1.12.2016

Whats for Dinner | Week One 2016




We are back on track with planning out our meals and eating healthy. I am really excited about bringing these to you each week. I hope to motivate and inspire you to make healthy and fun meals at home. 




This week I joined the Dashing Dish site for $7.00 a month and she has so many healthy recipes. I love how she shares the Weight Watcher Points, calories, and so many more nutritional facts for each recipe. As you can see above I tried her Healthy Crockpot Nachos that she has on her site. It was wonderful and very easy to put together. 


I also tried to her Healthy Chicken Enchiladas which where amazing. This is a dish that will stay on my must have recipe list. They are as good as they look from the picture. 


I still want to get in my kitchen and make yummy treats for Trey. He loves fresh hot blueberry muffins and this new jar from HomeGoods is perfect for keeping them fresh and hot. 

Be sure to take a look at this weeks What We Had for Dinner video and Grocery Hauls. See you next week with more ideas! 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...