12.11.2015

Sausage Party Dip Recipe


This is a Sausage Dip that has been in my family for years. My mother has made this for as far back as I can remember. Anytime I make this it is gone in a blink of an eye. I can't wait until you try it! 




Ingredients
  • 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
  • 10 oz can Rotel, un-drained
  • 8 oz cream cheese 



Directions

In a large skillet, cook sausage, breaking up into small pieces until fully cooked.

Drain all excess fat.  Add Rotel and cream cheese, mix until well blended and heated thoroughly.  I keep it in the crockpot so it will stay warm and I add a little at a time to my serving dish.



Place in a serving dish, serve warm with you favorite tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops. 


I posted this in a previous post but just in case you did not see here is my dining tour and hope if gives you ideas for this holiday!



Hope you enjoy! See you next time when I bring another idea your way. 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...