12.06.2015

Dollar Tree Wreath for the Back of Dining Chairs



Merry Christmas Everyone


This year I added a new touch of Christmas to my Kitchen and Dining Room table. I love the idea of the wreaths hanging from the back of the end chairs. Best of all I picked the garland up from The Dollar Tree for $1.00 and made four wreaths! 

The ribbon came from Hobby Lobby and I used my 40% off coupon for even more savings! 



This is the wreath I made for my Dining Room. I added the Nutcracker in the center for an extra special touch!



I also put them in my kitchen bay window area and I love them. I am actually thinking about keeping them up all year because it really makes the area look so warm and inviting! 



Take a look below for a step by step video on how to make these. Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss out on anything! 


See you next time Friends! 

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...