12.14.2015

Dining Room Christmas Tree Tour




Merry Christmas everyone, its almost here! In this post I want to share how I add a Christmas Tree to my dining room every year. It matches my color scheme perfectly. Lets take a tour!



I wanted my tree to have a bow topper but this was going to be my first time making a bow. I went to Youtube and researched how to make a bow and found several great tutorials. I had no problem putting this together. 


I always go to Pier 1 the day after Christmas to purchase my specialty ornaments. The nutcrackers are some of my favorite. 



I love taking one last look at this room before bed each night because the lights are just so pretty! 


The buffet came together perfectly and I love the way the red runs all through it. 




Almost everything on the table is from Pier 1 from my after Christmas shopping trips. The table cloth is new this year and I purchased it from HomeGoods. 


The candy cane napkins are my favorite! I love the stripes with the plaid. 







Here is a look at a few of the ornaments I have picked up over the years. I love how each one has so much character.









I also added the wreath to my two end chairs this year. I love the feeling of Christmas and Holiday cheer they give. 





Ready for Christmas Family Dinner.


Take a look here for a tour of the room. I hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe! 


See you next time! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...