Christmas Dining Room Table Tour




One of my favorite rooms at Christmas is my Dining Room. I love putting my table together so my family looks forward to the amazing day that is ahead of us! 



I love putting garland on my hutch and making it look festive. The garland has lights running throw it and gives just a special touch. I also love the pops of red that I placed through out it. 


I purchased all of my items the day after Christmas so I could pick it up on clearance. I have been working on my collection for years so don't feel like you have to run out and purchase everything at once. It takes time and every year its fun adding to my collection. 



If you want to know how to make garland and bows just go to Youtube and search "how to." You can learn how to do anything. I was pleased that by watching this I could make these on my own and so can you! 


My coffee station is going to stay simple because I will have people coming and going all day. I will have coffee, hot tea, and cocoa. I want it clean and neat so drinks can easily be made. I placed my Christmas napkins and Christmas Teas out for guest. 


Now for my favorite spot, the table! I added a new addition this year and its my plaid table cloth that I made into a table runner. I wanted a little bit of my wood table to show so the plaid would not be to heavy. I picked it up from HomeGoods for $9.99 and I love it! 







The napkins and napkin rings are from Pier 1 along with the nutcrackers. I love Pier 1 during the holidays to find special pieces. My calendar is set for December 26th as my Pier 1 shopping day! 










My new dessert cups were picked up last year the day after Christmas from Pier 1 online during the Christmas clearance. I can not wait to use them this year for the first time. I have the perfect dessert picked out for this years Christmas dinner!







This year I also made the wreaths for each chair and picked up the garland from The Dollar Tree. I have a tutorial on my channel that you can see for the steps. 






You can see my Table Tour video here! 




Hope you enjoyed and will Subscribe!!! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...