11.09.2015

What's for Dinner Series | Week 12



Once you get in a habit of sitting down and planning out your meals weekly its just easy. I can tell you I do not do all of my shopping for a week at a time. I usually shop twice a week and thats what works for us. I have tried shopping for a week at a time but twice a week works for me. I never want to get board with my meals and sometimes I find if I box us in to what we are having for a complete week its just not fun. As a working mom and wife you find all kinds of ways to have fun with making meals so you and your family enjoy them! 



Here is a look at what we had for dinner for Week 12! I also included how we packed lunch for the week to help give you some ideas, You can see that in the video link at the end of this post. For the recipe just click the word HERE and it will send you to the recipe link page. 

One of my new favorite places is the new Whole Foods that just opened up this past month in my city. I pick up my Salmon in the freezer section and its a pack of 6 perfectly sized fillets for $19.99. I am sure you can find this at any local grocery store but I really do like the taste of the ones from Whole Foods. 


Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe link HERE




Healthy Pizza Recipe Link HERE



Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadilla Recipe HERE



Above you can see a look at the Fall Brunch video I mentioned in todays post! We had such a great time and it was so easy to put together. 

Below is a photo of one of my favorite dishes. Its my Honey Hoisin Salmon and its wonderful! I hope you give this one a try! 



Recipe link HERE


Take a look below at this weeks meals so you can get ideas on both dinner and lunch! I also included my grocery store hauls! 



I hope you enjoyed and we will see you next week with our What's for Dinner Series! 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...