11.25.2015

Target Sugar Paper For Christmas




I am very impressed with the items Target has put out for Christmas this year. They really did an amazing job from the bows and ribbons to the boxes and gift wrap. Take a look at these cute jingle bells with bows that are so cute and with a price of $2.00 they are perfect. 




They match my Nutcracker set. I picked this one up at HomeGoods just last week for $12.99. I can not believe the prices of all the Nutcrackers at HomeGoods. Every time I go into the store I find another one I want but I really do try to only purchase 2 new ones each year. 


I just love the look of the bows tied on the napkins. It gives it such a sweet elegant look and matches everything perfectly. 




I hope you are able to find these for your table decorations or to place on gifts! 



You can see in my video below how I added this special touch which brought it to the next level!



See you next time when I bring you another great tip for your Christmas Holiday! 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...