11.19.2015

Kitchen Table is Ready for Christmas- Collab Video



Its time to start decorating and sharing all things Christmas! 

I am very excited to take part in a Youtube Collab to share our Favorite Thing About Christmas and I want to share my kitchen table. I love to decorate every part of my house for the Holidays. This year I  plan to bring you along as I decorate each room. My hopes is you will be able to take lots of ideas my  my decorating. 



This year for my kitchen table I went with a black and white theme. If you have followed me during the year you know I love all things black and white! I love that the only thing on my table that is actually Christmas are the Nutcrackers and two ornaments. You don't have to spend a lot to get the look you want. You can also use items that fit all during the year and not just Christmas. 



I usually only pick up my Nutcrackers the day after Christmas when I go on my after Christmas shopping spree. This were I found these two at HomeGoods and could not believe they were only $12.99 a piece! 



My small center plates are from the Nate Berkus Collection several years ago when Target offered them at Christmas. I use them in so many different ways. 



I love that the set came with two different patterns so every other plate I mix and match it. He really did a great job with this set. 


I added the pop of dark red with the napkins and the Christmas ornaments in the center. I think its the perfect touch of color to break up the black and white look. 



I am really pleased with the way this years kitchen table came together. I can't wait until you see all of my other rooms! 





Take a look at my video below for a detailed look. I hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss anything this Christmas Season! 








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...