10.23.2015

Target Plaid Collection Clearance Haul




Today is the day you need to rush to Target and pick up something from their plaid collection because it is all on clearance and I had so much to pick from! I love everything I purchased and can not wait to share it with you in upcoming videos. 



I am so excited I had the chance to purchase some of everything. Tomorrow morning I am putting together a fall brunch for my husband and I will be sure to share a video of my set up. 



Look how cute these are and how perfect they will be for chili or soup on a cold winter day. I can't wait to share several great recipes with you! 



Be sure to take a look at my video below to see all of the other great items I picked up! 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...