10.07.2015

Pineapple Salsa Tilapia Recipe




I want to share one of my favorite recipes with you and its my Pineapple Salsa Tilapia. I love how fresh and healthy this dish is. Its also very easy to make and you can have on the table for your family in no time. 



I am going to share a recipe with you on the sweet potato wedges and spicy sauce later this week. I also mixed a corn and black bean salsa because my husband enjoys it. The corn salsa is what you see on the right side of the dish. For this salsa you will need the following:

Pineapple
JalapeƱo with seeds removed
Tomato sliced in small pieces
Splash of honey

Mix all ingredients together and let sit while the fish is cooking for about 20 minutes. This helps all of the flavors come together and just taste great. You can put this on any type of fish but I find its very easy to make Tilapia. 



I hope you enjoyed this and have the opportunity to make it. Its perfect any time of the year! See you next time. 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...