10.02.2015

Honey Hoisin Salmon



This is one of my favorite dishes to date and I can't wait to share it with you! Its my Honey Hoisin Salmon. 

Its perfect for any week night because you have make this in no time. Let me show you how easy it is to make. 


Step One- 

Place your salmon in a baking dish sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray. 
Sprinkle just a little lime juice on salmon before cooking. About 1/2 teaspoon.
Cook to the degree you desire at 425 degrees. I like mine just done and and flakey. Depending on the size of your salmon this could be 10-15 minutes. 


Here is what you will need for your sauce- 
Hoison Sauce
Honey

Thats all! 


This sauce mixture is for 3 4 oz pieces of salmon. You will take 4 tablespoons of Hoison sauce to 2 tablespoons of honey and mix. Its always 2 to 1 with honey being the smaller amount. 

Stir this in a bowl and add to the fish as soon as it is cooked. The heat of the fish will heat the sauce while it is resting. 



Final step is to eat and enjoy! I can't wait to hear your feedback if you try this recipe. 

You can purchase your salmon for great prices from locations like Sam's, Costco, and Walmart. Salmon does not have to be an expensive fish. 

Be sure to let me know what you think!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...