10.04.2015

Handmade Ravioli with Sausage Sauce Recipe



Here is a look at my Handmade Ravioli from Whole Foods with Sausage Sauce. The Ravioli makes this ready in less than 30 minutes and its the perfect meal to put on the table for your family! 



Lasagna is a wonderful classic comfort food but it takes forever to make. On busy week nights I just do not have that kind of time. The Ravioli is perfect and since Whole Foods is new to my town I just had to try their handmade Ravioli. It was wonderful! 



 I paired it with a Caesar Salad and it was the perfect meal. I used sausage instead of ground beef and it add a completely new level of flavor. I didn't want my family to feel like we were having a spaghetti style meal again and this really gave the meal a different twist. 

Here is what you will do:

Boil your handmade pasta for just a few extra minutes once the pasta floats to the top. Brown your sausage and just as it browns add 1/2 of a chopped yellow onion and 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.

Once your onions are translucent add spaghetti sauce and the cooked Ravioli and let simmer. The Ravioli picks up the flavor of what you place it in so giving it time to take in the flavor of the sauce, onions, and garlic is just magic. 

Thats it now you get to make a big plate and eat! 

I hope you enjoy!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...