Halloween Series | Halloween Broom Sticks DIY




We are deep into our Halloween Series and I hope you have picked up several great ideas! You can visit my Youtube channel and watch any of the previous videos from the series. Just visit Mrs. Erica on Youtube. 


Today we are making Halloween Witches Broom Sticks to hold you yummy donut treats. I love to celebrate Halloween all month long and this is a great idea to serve for breakfast all month. This will also make the perfect decoration for Halloween night! 



These were so easy to make and only needed a few items. I list everything you need in the video below. You can reuse these over and over all month long! 

Be sure to click my video link below to see step by step directions. 




I hope you enjoyed and be sure to let me know if you get the chance to make these! You can always tag me on Instagram at Mrs.blessed101

See you next time! 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...