10.09.2015

Campbell's Crockpot Roast Beef Recipe




This will be one of the easiest dishes you will ever make for your family. I had to share the secret about this amazing all in one pouch that Cambell's has. Just purchase your pouch and a roast and you are set. The sauce is very good with onions that perfectly sliced and included along with lots of other great flavors. 

Place everything in the crockpot and let it cook away and when you come home from work dinner is ready! I love how easy it is and it is really good! 


You will want to keep this on your monthly grocery list and for the days you need something on the table fast this is your go to item. I would say that I make this for my family at least twice a month. 

It also heats up great and makes the perfect lunch to take to work the next day. 


I hope you get the chance to try this soon and enjoy!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...