9.18.2015

What We Had for Dinner Series | Week Seven



Welcome to Week Seven of my weekly meal series. This is what my desk looks like every Sunday as I plan out our weekly meals. I am having so much fun with this. It really only takes about 20 minutes for me to make my list of meals for the week and then make my shopping list. 
I am also working on printing online coupons and finding deals to help stockpile more items instead of paying full price. I am excited to see my shopping budget decrease. 



Lets jump right in and talk about meals. This week looked like this:

Day One-
Fish Tacos
Avocado Spread
Pineapple Salsa

Day Two-
Tilipia Fish
Broccoli

Day Three-
Campbell's Roast Mix
White Rice

Day Four-
Zucchini Shrimp with fresh vegs

Day Five-
Homemade Hamburger Helper
Salad
Youtube- https://youtu.be/cuHtn3liz9A
Blog link HERE

Day Six-
Homemade Hamburger Helper- See above for links to recipes
Salad





Here is a link to my Youtube video which includes 3 grocery hauls! Hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe.



See you next week! Same place same time for more shopping hauls and yummy dishes.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...