9.28.2015

New Series | Halloween Table Tour



Happy Halloween and its time for more things wrapped around Spooctacular Halloween fun! Lets start with a dinning room tour that you can easily find the items from and put your table together. In my video below I explain where I purchased everything. 

Lets start with each table setting. Having layers is what makes this really look good. I started with the orange runner from Hobby Lobby and it was only $1.99. Next I started my place settings. I put the black spider web as the bottom layer. Then I used a black charger and next placed a white plate. One top of that I put my new paper plate that you can pick up from Hobby Lobby. 

Everything can be purchased from Hobby Lobby, HomeGoods, and Michaels.


The rest of the pictures do not all need an explanation but in my video I do tell you where I purchased everything. 









As you can see I just love the sweet part of Halloween. I love the pops of orange in my house with sweet pumpkins all around. I am not into skeletons, skulls, or scary things! Just sweet pumpkins.


Be sure to join me all month long as we add more to our room with food items you can use as decor or just as yummy weekend treats.







Be sure to add Halloween accents in every spot possible like I did with my bows on my lamps. Such a sweet touch.





I hope you enjoyed a look at the starting point in my dining room. Next we will continue making DIY items and yummy Halloween food goodies. Hope you enjoy this video of the tour!






Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...